An Easy Way to Track Project Progress
crewHD users receive a weekly report that shows all work that occurred on a project for the previous week and any work planned for the upcoming week. Each project's weekly report shows:
- Number of Employees (including how many worked at least 40 hours and how many worked overtime)
- Number of Hours (with a comparison to the week prior)
- Tasks Worked (including quantities installed, hours used, workers used, and production rates with daily averages for each)
- Conditions that occurred on each task
- Activities Planned for the next week (including the weather forecast)
The weekly report is automatically emailed to specific users assigned to any crewHD project every Sunday night. Each crewHD project has it's own unique report.