The Monkey automatically gathers information from the projects added to your Pipeline to create your Pipeline Project List (located under Pipeline Reports). Quickly view important project information for all of the projects entered into your Pipeline. The project list is defaulted to show only the pending projects in your Pipeline, but you can easily filter the list to see only the projects you are interested in viewing.
Sample Pipeline Project List
Project List Explained:
- PROJECT INFO: From left to right, view the current Status/Probability, Project Team, Project Name/Location/Type, Estimated Revenue/Hours, Customers, and Important Dates for each project. Each piece of data is easily changed directly from this page...just click on the edit icon next to the item.
- ICONS: Quickly identify whether a project is for award, funded, or if it is a target project! You can also add project comments by clicking on the blue comment icon.
- FILTER DATA: Filter your project list by Team Member, Area (office or profit center), Funding status, or Project Type.
- DOWNLOAD: Download your project list into Microsoft Word. Great for estimator, bid, or sales meetings! (Download Help)
- SORT (NEW): Sort your Project List by Bid, Award, or Start Dates by clicking on your selection in the header. Click again to change from ascending to descending order.
Take me to my Pipeline Project List!